Keeping my Hannah :)

Just finished this baby this morning and I am not letting her go! shes all mine!
well guess i need to make more room in my nursery now

I love that startled look like someone just said boo and she dont know wheather to smile or cry !!! So cute !!!

If you dont the room you can always send her to me, i have the room.

LOL thank you everybody
when i pick her up i start to chuckle, she’ll be good for when im in a bad mood to cheer me up

I really don’t like Hannah because she has that forever stunned look, — but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE yours! She is beautiful - maybe it’s the color blue in her eyes, or the blonde, hair – I don’t know, but yours is adorable

OMG she is a little sweet heart!!! I would be keeping her to!

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

I really don’t like Hannah because she has that forever stunned look, — but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE yours! She is beautiful - maybe it’s the color blue in her eyes, or the blonde, hair – I don’t know, but yours is adorable

— End quote

LOL thank you
I felt the same way, i was a little afraid to buy this kit but im glad i did now

She is sooo cute!! You did a great job…I love Hannah

I’d keep her, too; she’s darling!

I think it speaks of the artists who create these beautiful dolls – and you are most assuredly an artist! Makes me want to buy a Hannah now, after having seen her done so well.

Thank you all for the kind words
Her vinyl was better too, it wasnt as gray as some of the other ones

“That look reminds me of the times when I would startle my eldest son when he was a baby and I would bust out laughing and he would start crying!!”

this cracked me up

— Begin quote from “rosescradles”

Shes beautiful,love her eyes.

— End quote

thank you I love your Hannah Knoops! I sold mine awhile back, she is one that i really miss

Meg - your little Hannah is adorable too. The two of you have convinced me to try her now.

On my gosh i would startle my kids too! is this a mothers thing?