Kay's Lil Keepers? EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

This is such horrible news to learn of one of our dolly friends community! It breaks my heart for their family!
I am so very sorry.

I am very moved by Nevin’s show of generosity for this family and the BB support being offered. This is true christian compassion and care and I know God will bless you all at BB!

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

Kay last placed an order with us on March 18. I just now tried calling the phone number on the order and got voice mail, but I left a message and said Bountiful Baby would like to help.

If anyone has any “paid for” orders with Kay, please, let’s not bother her granddaughter about unshipped orders. Go ahead and send an email to "sales@bountifulbaby.com". Address your email to Averie (my daughter). Let her know what you have that is paid for with Kay. We will take care of you.

If there is something on our website that will work as a replacement for what you purchased (and never received) from Kay, we will ship it to you for free (just let Averie know what it is in your email). Otherwise we will issue you a Gift Certificate for whatever amount you have paid and not received from Kay.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— End quote

Such a wonderful, caring company ~ thank you for all you do, BB ~ the world needs more like you!

Thankyou Nevin and BB for such a lovely gesture! I don’t know of many businesses who would be so kind and generous in such circumstances. I am sure the ladies who are affected by Kay’s loss thank you too…and perhaps in Kay’s memory we could all do a little something extra for someone in our lives. A good way to pass on the love?..
Thankyou BB for being the thoughtful partner in our love of dolls (and each other)!
hugs
Joy

That is so sad

God bless and Rest Peacefully Kay & Hubby…

Bless Nevin for his kindness and all who knew and loved her. :heart::heart::heart:

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

Kay last placed an order with us on March 18. I just now tried calling the phone number on the order and got voice mail, but I left a message and said Bountiful Baby would like to help.

If anyone has any “paid for” orders with Kay, please, let’s not bother her granddaughter about unshipped orders. Go ahead and send an email to "sales@bountifulbaby.com". Address your email to Averie (my daughter). Let her know what you have that is paid for with Kay. We will take care of you.

If there is something on our website that will work as a replacement for what you purchased (and never received) from Kay, we will ship it to you for free (just let Averie know what it is in your email). Otherwise we will issue you a Gift Certificate for whatever amount you have paid and not received from Kay.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

— End quote

Nevin, it is so kind of you to do this. Your heart is as sincere as they come. I am so proud to be a member here. Thank you for showing us what Bountiful Baby is made of, love, respect and compassion.

1 Like

This is such sad news. I read JaNan’s first post the other day and was worried for her. Condolences to Kay’s family, she was a wonderful
part of the reborn community and will be missed.

Thanks Nevin for all you are offering to do. You just keep raising the bar for customer service and your compassion is an example to everyone!

I was so saddened yesterday when Pia brought this post to my attention. I never had the opportunity to interact with Kay but she always very sweet and kind in all of her postings - she will be greatly missed. Reading this morning how the Pratt’s have responded brought a lump to my throat… God bless them and Kay’s family during these difficult times. :-*