Katie Perry

Anyone know where Katie Perry went? I haven’t seen a post from her in awhile. I was kind of hoping she’d be around with the release of Willow Flower. I hope everything’s okay.

4 Likes

It seems like she posted once about a month or so back and then disappeared again.

1 Like

Calling @katieperry. Hope all is well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True…there are several ladies I have missed lately…I am making a list of ladies from this forum…I know there are ones that I don’t know exist - come out all you lurkers…we want to meet you…lol and then there are others that don’t show up too often so I keep watching for new names…there may be an easier way to know who the members are but I don’t know how to access it…AMY…help!..if there is a way, I know you will know where to find it… :wink:

3 Likes

My first thought was the singer lol!

Maybe she’ll pop in. Sometimes people take breaks. I was taking a break but kind of meandered back on in.

Hope she shows up!

3 Likes

Starr, to access the members, click on the 3 lines next to your avatar on the top-right of the screen and click on “Users”.

Here’s the direct link:

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/users

Thanks Amy…YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Will go have a look now…BIG HUG!!!

1 Like

You’re very welcome, Starr! You’re beautiful, too!!! :heart_eyes:

Hi Girls!!!
Thank you for checking in with me!! I used to be on all the time but life got crazy for me this past year, my family opened a convenience store and it didn’t work out, we closed it after the one year mark. So life has been hectic! But I’m back!!! I can’t wait to spend time chatting with you girls again all the time!! I am working on Willow Flower now, but I need to find some super high grade hair and the best hand blown glass eyes (any suggestions please mention! Price is no matter this time for this special baby)

Talk to you all again soon!
Love you all!!
Hugs
Katie xoxox

3 Likes

Thanks to Amy.I’d personally be lost without you, every time I have a stupid question and some not so stupid you’ve helped me out, thanks a mil.

2 Likes

Aww, shucks! You’re so sweet, Sheila! I love to help when I can. :blush:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing your Willow Flower, @katieperry

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Welcome back…sorry to hear your venture with the shop didn’t work out… :disappointed: Looking forward to seeing your little willow as well…You will get lots of suggestions probably on the mohair as there are lots of ladies that do loving hair rooting…I personally like use Susan Nagel and Slumberland…the Lauschaer Mouth Blown Full Round German glass eyes are beautiful and usually what I use when using Glass eyes…They tend to be more vibrant and beautiful in colour than the flat back ones though those are very nice too depending on the colour you are looking for… :smile:

1 Like