Kansas doll show?

Anyone on the forum planning on going? I bit the bullet and rented a table… UGH - hope to have 8 babies to take to the show to sell. I signed up for the rooting class and Marita Winters will be my roommate and will hopefully be able to tolerate how anxious I am about the whole EVENT!
It is Labor Day Werkend in Wichita, Kansas!

16 Likes

I’ve been thinking about it. I’m just a few hours away from Wichita. I’m in South Coffeyville

1 Like

I’m going too and will have a table as well, right by Pia’s! :slight_smile:

I am not selling babies (per say, although I may bring a couple) but I will be offering my baby gowns for sale.

Hope to see some of you there!

7 Likes

How exciting! Can’t wait to see pics.

1 Like

I’m making Marita Winters Blessing right now. He’s a cute sculpt. (WIP)

5 Likes

I loved Blessing! Just sold mine in February!

1 Like

So cute! I just finished my blessing, but waiting for some of her stuff to come in before I take her photos. Then she’s going home to her mama

1 Like

Where did you find clothes for such a tiny baby? I’m having a hard time with that. I ordered preemie size from amazon but he is swimming in it.

1 Like

I bought mine from preemiestore.com. I got the 3-5 lb size, the hat and socks fit perfectly. The bodysuit is a little bit big, but not terrible. The wee thumbie pacifier fits her face perfectly too. :slight_smile: Hope this helps, I also made her a nicu shirt and diaper cover in soft flannel in cute prints.

3 Likes

The Carter’s preemie sets from a Target seem to be smaller than the actual Carter’s and WalMart Carter’s…or it could be my imagination? The dress is a “doll” dress that I bought in Spring, TX at The Doll Hospital and it is like a tiny Petit Ami and cost about $15.00. I checked the eBay for them and didn’t find it, but they have a FaceBook page too. I thought that Dolls by Sandie sold them, but I didn’t find them there either??

6 Likes

Do you have pics of the gowns that you make? I’m going to start making reborn clothing too, and would love to see yours!

1 Like

I’m going (you already know that Pia but everyone else doesn’t) :wink:
I will have tables right across from Marita Winters! <3

3 Likes

I am going!!! I live in Joplin MO so it is not as far as the other shows. I can’t wait either :slight_smile: !!!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check them out.

I’ll go. My in-laws live in Wichita. I saw the one this past year. All the pics i could find looked like porcelain dolls i really couldn’t find much info on it.

1 Like

This show is only reborns and supplies and stuff for reborns.

3 Likes

Oh that past show was nothing like this one. I’m definately going now.

Come find me!! Table #150. If you haven’t joined the FaceBook page, you should do that! Elisabetta Monari is teaching an Air Dry class complete with a Tink kit and has a few spots left.

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

I am thinking about to go ( almost convinced myself) but I have never traveled by myself before … I want to go so bad !!! I am just worried …

1 Like