Kansas doll show 22

Who all is going to Kansas doll show 2022?!?! I’m excited to be a vendor there again!

9 Likes

Hi Jackie… I didn’t know you were on this forum, but was happy to see that you will be at KDS as a vendor again this year. I will be there, Janan Duncan, Carmen McNair, @ellakabella , @Katinafleming are vendors and a few ladies plan to attend as non-vendors. I hope they see your question and add to the post. I think @RosieCait is coming too…

8 Likes

Woohoooo I’m so excited for Kansas! I think I’m at table 3 right next to @Katinafleming :hugs:

10 Likes

I will be there! I’m going as @ellakabella and @Katinafleming 's helper and me and @Peachtree are road tripping there!!! I can’t wait! This year I am bringing a baby I painted as well as some other artist babies from people on the forum :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am coming as a looky loo! LMBO! Please all you ladies wear a name tag or something to identify yourself so I don’t walk by your booth like a snob if I don’t recognize you! I want to be sure to meet and hug you all!

11 Likes

Oops… I forgot to list you as attending and I knew you were coming…

5 Likes

So excited for this show! 2 months eeekkkk

4 Likes

I’ll be there! I’m super excited as this will be my first show. I had planned to go last year but we had a family reunion I just couldn’t miss.

6 Likes

I have never been to one. I may actually have the time to go this year. I would love to meet everyone in person.:crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

When is this doll show in Kansas dates please.

Labor Day weekend! That Saturday and Sunday

You should come to KDS…

3 Likes

I’m so excited!! I’m actually coming this year!!

8 Likes

Jenni, are you going to the KDS?

1 Like

I’m not :frowning:

Kansas is getting so close. Anyone else decide to come?

1 Like

Just saw that you got moved to the booth that Heidi McCree had to give up… see you soon… You are next to Marita Winters who is delightful!

1 Like

Yes I did! Super excited to have more space
Love marita!!

2 Likes

Are you bringing clothes to sell?