Just moved in today

Close the door! QUICK!!

1 Like

There is no door!!! Itā€™s an open area den!!!:grin: Lolol yes Pia! I picked the biggest space I hoped to get away with!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Tell him that you need the space so that your creative side can have the room to breathe. That being in that big space inspires you and you know that if he lets you have it temporarily (we all know that that unless he physically moves you out after you are all set up and most men are not that motivatedā€¦it will become permanentā€¦) you will be more motivated to get the babies finished and start selling and make some money. :smile:

4 Likes

Damn your good!:heart:ļø

You guys arenā€™t going to believe thisā€¦ I lost the box with all the remotes!!! :grin:

1 Like

Ok Nikki, this could be a deal breaker, do NOT come between a man and his remotes, :grimacing:

5 Likes

I know!!! :weary::weary::weary::weary:

Happy new place Nikki!

1 Like

That should distract him from the fact that you claimed your space!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Mama! And Lololol Pia! It sure has!!! Itā€™s in my best interest to find them today though. :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah. I would NOT be on my hubbys happy list if I lost the box with his remotes and playstation clicker. I know how to do like 3 of the little cartoon faces so insert eyeroll here lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, Meant to say congrats on the new home Nikkiā€¦Hope your move goes wellā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! It feels so good to have space to breathe again!!! Now, I can make some babies!!!

3 Likes

WOW, Nikki! You have LOTS of room! How wonderful! Hope you enjoy your new place.

1 Like

Awwwwww!! Thank you!!! :heart:ļø:smiley:

Youā€™re going to have a great room for your babies!! My suggestion is: ā€œFind the remotesā€ right away and maybe he wonā€™t notice the den being a baby room, at least for a while. Good Luck. Congrats on your new abode.

3 Likes

Thank you Lynn:-) he walked into the den today and saidā€¦ Nah, nah, no no no no no. Then he left for work. I found the remotes!!! And I donā€™t think his Noā€™s sounded serious. Even though there was like 10 of themā€‹:flushed: Iā€™ll tell you what though. Iā€™m already attached to my little nursery and Iā€™m just not moving out!!!:smiley:

4 Likes

You go girl, heā€™ll come around when he see how happy you are in your new nursery. If that doesnā€™t work------(thereā€™s always the sex thing) Oops, did I just say that???

2 Likes

Lololol Lynn, it may just come to that. Lol I really want this nursery!!! :heart:ļø:smiley: you are so awesome! Lmao! Lololol

Iā€™m positive youā€™ll wind up with it !!

1 Like