Just joined Facebook

Hi ladies!! I just got myself an account with Facebook and would love to add my dolly friends to my friends list there. I am still very new to facebook and don’t know the in’s and out’s (such as responding to a message other than on my “wall”. Anyway just enter my name:
Elizabeth Townsley

if you want to be friends amd I will confirm!!

Liz

There are quite a few Elizabeth Townsley’s on facebook. I’m not sure how to tell which is you? You can try looking for me. I’m Leanne Arons and I seem to be the only Leanne Arons on facebook. Anyone feel free to add me!

I’m a facebook addict-you can find me under Lisa M Schmidt.

Lisa, can you share a little about facebook, what you can do there, how you send messages to someone directly, how people convers (is it from your own wall or from theirs; do people know when you post a comment on your own wall to a comment they left?? What you enjoy the most etc…anything you can share would be great!!

Liz

I’m under Hayley Stoker if anyone would like to add me.
I’ve had a few from BB add me recently but I’ll accept any BB member. =]

— Begin quote from “lvsdolls”

Lisa, can you share a little about facebook, what you can do there, how you send messages to someone directly, how people convers (is it from your own wall or from theirs; do people know when you post a comment on your own wall to a comment they left?? What you enjoy the most etc…anything you can share would be great!!

Liz

— End quote

Liz there is so much you can do on facebook many games if your a game player, met up with old friends from way back when. I even found 2 family members that went on their own. Met up with old classmates. There is an inbox to send a message in private. On the bottom rt corner of your facebook screen there is a box to tell you which of your friends are on or you can hit the off line button to be hidden. you also can send instant messages to each friend on by cliccking on their name. If someone writes on your wall you can find it under your profile screen instead of the home screen. It will also show up in the very end corner on the right bottom saying notifications. Unless they are your friend nobody else can look at your wall for info. I really enjoy it more than my space because its more christian based.
Hope that helps some. Lisa

I just sent you a friend request, at least I hope it was you. LOL~!

I think I added you, is you profile pic a black cat?

I just joined Facebook…anyone play Farmville? You can add me if you’d like… Elaine Rom