Just got my order

from bb, ordered some test heads. ordered test limb ( arm or leg) for 29 cents they sent me 4. 3 legs and 1 arm for 29 cents. I’m happy Linda

YEAH you I got my order too and I so love the sculpts I got and I have some new heads to torture now LOL

Mine either it is almost as good as Christmas lol. I was so needing a pick me up. I went to delver a monkey today and she said she did not want that. She had ordered a closed mouth and now she wants open mouth. I showed her the specifics she ordered and she said sorry! I was so peeod off! What can I do? So I will sell it. Sooner or later. Just makes me so mad This has not ever happened to me before but I should have known. She had also said she wanted a baby at the same time but different date. When I let her know it was ready, she said oh no I did not want a baby I wanted a monkey only. This is a nurse I work with on occasions. never again will I take an order from her. GRR! Sorry I vented!

Cool what heads did u get

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Mine either it is almost as good as Christmas lol. I was so needing a pick me up. I went to delver a monkey today and she said she did not want that. She had ordered a closed mouth and now she wants open mouth. I showed her the specifics she ordered and she said sorry! I was so peeod off! What can I do? So I will sell it. Sooner or later. Just makes me so mad This has not ever happened to me before but I should have known. She had also said she wanted a baby at the same time but different date. When I let her know it was ready, she said oh no I did not want a baby I wanted a monkey only. This is a nurse I work with on occasions. never again will I take an order from her. GRR! Sorry I vented!

— End quote

Sorry that happened to you
Yeah you can trust anyone like that unless its your own mother

I got 2 joeys, 1 older Eliza, 1 stormy, 1 ladybug

I got a Sydney head and lady bug didn’t see any flaws on them. That lady bug head is HUGE to me. I ordered 2 oz. jar of thinning med. some had leaked out, wish bb would put a sealer on the jar be4 the lid goes on. Linda

awesome!