Just a few pics of Pricilla outside

28 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

She is beUtiful! Love her pale skin tone!

2 Likes

@Reefbubbles Cutie! Is she your keeper or you just didn’t list her yet?
My Priccy is waiting on her hair to be painted and then combi rooted.

2 Likes

Well I had someone who said they wanted it, when she was done I messaged and definitely still wanted her, never paid. 2 weeks of reminders later she said I will pay tom. Never did. Now I saw on Facebook she took her family on vacation. I am a bit bugged because I was giving her to her at last years pricing. So now I want to list her for sale, with newer price but don’t want her asking for her later now.

3 Likes

So sweet! :heart:

@Reefbubbles I think you gave your buyer plenty of chances. You can list your Pricilla with a clean conscious, just keep all those communication proofs.

4 Likes

I agree with @YelenaRey I would list at newer price. If she tries to come back for her tell her she is more than welcome to buy her from your listing. She missed her chance… JMO

3 Likes

What color did you mix for her brows? I’m working on a baby with a similar hair color and can’t figure it out. She’s so lovely!

1 Like

Wow! She’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone :heart::two_hearts:
@MilosMeadows I am thinking it was burnt umber with flesh 08…

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate it! She’s so pretty, I love her lip color

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

She is absolutely beautiful you truly did a fabulous job on this baby, looks like you really put your heart into this work and it really shows. Well done.

1 Like

Also wanted to add that I love how you changed her lips, they usually are very pursed but yours are relaxed.

1 Like

Thank you for such a beautiful compliment! I did work on making her lips look less puckered. Someone else, can’t remember who now, post pics and you could bare tell they were puckered up.

She is beautiful

1 Like

My Pricilla sold! And of course the same day she sold that other lady I made her for but never paid, contacted me still wanting her but unable to pay until the middle of July. So glad she sold so I can wash my hands of that whole issue. The same lady that bought my Johanna, bought her😁.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats! She’s so pretty, I don’t normally like this sculpt but yours is lovely!

1 Like

Thank you! I wasn’t fond of her sculpt either, but I saw one done by someone and I saw more potential in her than I ever had.

3 Likes