June Baby Pageant Advanced voting

Here’s the wonderful entries for June. Please take into consideration the voting criteria as you make your decision.

The Monthly Baby Pageant (MBP) is not sponsored by BB but instead, by several long-term members of this wonderful forum. BB’s only role is that of providing the platform on which we can learn from each other and encourage others to push the boundaries of their art. We firmly believe that competition is an incentive to each of us to do our best and improve our reborning skills and as such, have created this pageant to push the artist in each of us. Any and all concerns should be directed to the pageant hosts and not to Bountiful Baby. Good luck!

All active BB Forum members are encouraged to vote once for the baby who BEST fits all the following criteria:
… • Overall presentation: including outfit, posing, props, photography and theme
… • Painting - including nails, creases, lips, skin tones and mottling, if done
… • Hair: rooting, painted/rooted or bald if appropriate for the sculpt and overall look of the baby.

Monthly, the best over-all Baby Pageant winner will be announced and a logo will be sent to the winning Artist on the 1st of the following month which is the start of the next pageant’s month. The logo will be the same each month with an outside border depicting that month’s theme (for example: shamrocks for the March “Wee L’il Ones / Luck o’ the Irish” competition).

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

This is really hard!!Great job everyone this is the most difficult choice yet!! What kit is baby 2?

#2 is Aubrey I do believe. Can’t vote until I look at these babies on my BIG monitor. This is tough.

Lady Liberty’s crown is so cute! I wish I could be so creative with tin foil, I would have never thought of it.

I am looking forward to finding out who did these babies… so hard to decide…

Fantastic Job Ladies this was a hard choice!!!

Great Job Ladies!!

WOW! Great job everyone!!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

WOW! Great job everyone!!!

— End quote

Oh Karen…I love this picture of Sophia!!

Great job to all who entered !!! I am all geared up for the 4th now !!!LOL

Bump!

Bump

Bump

Bump----just a couple more days to vote.