July reborn swap check in last week ...:)

Hey ladies , This is our last week, We can start shipping out next week. (anytime as long as it’s next week )
I still have a little more rooting on one of my then I’ll be done with both of my…

Filling in bald spots on mine then it’ll be glued tonight i don’t like the body for this one so i may have to take it in a little it just to wide so while hair drys I’ll work it should be ready to ship by wednessday next week so soon just hair and finishing touches

Mine was ready till I decided she needs a red white and blue outfit also. Everything else packed and ready.\

My baby is ready to go! I will pm you with pics Brenda. You have done a terrific job running the swap. Thanks so much!

baby is done just need to find the right outfit… Everything else is good!!!

— Begin quote from “nightowlnursery”

My baby is ready to go! I will pm you with pics Brenda. You have done a terrific job running the swap. Thanks so much!

— End quote

Thanks…

I start rooting tomorrow! I have the perfect outfit and everything in place. I have to put eyebrows on and nail tips in the morning.

I have the back half of the head to finish tonight. Then going shopping for outfit tomorrow.

I’m stuck on what eyes to use on my baby swap!!! I have these stunning hazel eyes that change a tint bit into violet but I don’t if my swapper will like them!
Ahhhhh!

Mines ready today

Oh my gosh I got my red white and blue outfit done and I love it so much I made one for may baby. All ready now!

— Begin quote from “Windyday2”

I’m stuck on what eyes to use on my baby swap!!! I have these stunning hazel eyes that change a tint bit into violet but I don’t if my swapper will like them!
Ahhhhh!

— End quote

I love unusual eyes I bet who ever the new mommy is will love them also.

— Begin quote from “Windyday2”

Ahhhhh!

— End quote

Those sound beautiful. I say go for it!

I hope she likes them! I love them.