JULY REBORN BABY SWAP ? Anyone want to join?

I would like to host a 4th of July swap if anyone would like to join … anyone interested ? I will take names that would like to join till Monday at midnight …
There is requirement that anyone who participates be an ACTIVE member of the boards and not a newbie that has just sign up …

ALL SWAP WILL BE BB KITS
Please PM me this form with all your infor on it thanks

1. your full name

2. your address

3. forum id

4. country

5.email address

1. name 3 wishlist kits

2. hair color

3. sleeping or awake baby

4. rooting or painted

5. boy or girl

6. fav color

7. creamy or mottling complexion

8. willing to ship outside of USA ?

9. kit size you prefer

10. everyone do the same sculpt … yes or no

Never done one how does it work

Me either I think I might be interested too!!!

Hey it’s where you will make a reborn baby and mail it to the name you receive in a drawing and who ever received your name in the drawing will mail you one in the swap to… If I can get 6 or more to join I will add all the details … Hope you all can join … It will be fun …

— Begin quote from “Neise’s Nursery”

— Begin quote from __"kennedysboutique"__*

I would like to host a 4th of July swap if anyone would like to join … anyone interested ?

— End quote

— End quote

Are you talking about a July Baby swap?/quote. Hey yes a reborn baby swap … hope you can join

Can I join? I have not been reborning a year yet? i just did one in another forum and I so loved it.

Would we put patriotic outfits on the babies? Maybe do the same sculpt and see how everyone does it differently?

Count me in

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Can I join? I have not been reborning a year yet? i just did one in another forum and I so loved it.

— End quote

Sure will love to have you , I have added the form just PM me it , thanks

— Begin quote from “Neise’s Nursery”

Put me in. I want to do it

— End quote

Thanks just pm me the form above …

— Begin quote from “fallnangelmama”

Count me in

— End quote

Thanks added a form above just pm it to me …

I am in!

i’d love to join but I think the shipping costs from and to Croatia might be too high for a completed doll. Not to mention the customs :confused:

Count me in

— End quote

thanks just PM me the form above with your infor thanks again

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

Would we put patriotic outfits on the babies? Maybe do the same sculpt and see how everyone does it differently?

— End quote

Hey thats a good idea I’m going to add it to the form above so we can vote on it …

I pm’ed you my info. Thank you for doing this.

This is exciting my birthday is july 9 th so this well be like a birthday present how fun

I am excited to see who I get and what baby she wants.

This is exciting my birthday is july 9 th so this well be like a birthday present how fun

— End quote

I was thinking the same thing because my birthday is July 10th!!!

Hope we can get a few more to join …