Jsmommy

You should get another soon. :wink:

Got mine mailed out today too!! :+1:

US people please help me out with shipping . I will be down In WA next week Tuesday . I would like to ship my parcel from there . How it would be cheeper ? Just have everything in a padded envelope or send it in a flat rate box ? ( I rater would add more items instead of paying more on shipping ) every bit counts .

Thank you

1 Like

Mine should be going out tomorrow!

Flat rate box is different, if your sending heavy items I would go that route. Padded envelope with a few outfits and brushes cost around 7-8 flat rate is $20 but you can add up to 50 pounds of items.

1 Like

Will be a padded envelope . I noticed some artist sent already kits so dose can be hard to store etc, I added cosmetic vedges, diapers a few in assorted sizes , pacifiers, baby cloths , I may have to look and see what size of new brushes I may have .

Thank you

5 Likes

Mailed today -Cutie Kit, body , powder wafer ,eyes, brown mohair ( enough for one doll -short hair ) some forked and crown rooting needles , two outfits - still keeping your family in my prayers - happy reborning :heart:

2 Likes

I haven’t been updating because I have been kinda bummed. And with everyday passing and the kindness of all of you it is helping. Today I got a box full of stuff and I just cry with pure thankfulness. I wish I could find a way to meet and hug and thank each and everyone of you personally. I received a gift card to target and with it I bought a nueave oven. I also got a gift card to B.B. and bought some paints to go with the ones I’ve recieved. I’m ready set go I’ve recieved babies and the best part of it is they are the babies I lost in the fire. My husband was surprised to see how attached I was to those babies he had no clue. But now I get to remake my babies and these babies will be even more special than the others because not only will they have my love but the love of you ladies in them as well. I’ll post each one as I paint and dress them. For you to see. Pieces of life are starting to get back into place for me. Thank you ladies you are wonderful and amazing people. I’m blessed to have encountered such a great group.

18 Likes

So glad we could help you get back on your feet. I can’t wait to see your babies!

Thank you ladies. This is a replica of one of my babies that burned up. I just finished him. I’m sooo happy to have him back. THANK YOU AGAIN I still have to put hair on him though

13 Likes

Here’s my original baby that I lost

12 Likes

So glad to see you back to reborning! :heart:

Love his little lips!

So glad that you are able to reborn babies during these trying times. He is cute.