Journey Eagles *pic heavy ❤️

This sweet girl was fun to create from start to finish. And she’s so fun to dress. :heart_eyes:

29 Likes

I am in love with your Journey! Now I am convincing myself that I don’t need a new baby!

1 Like

You need to paint a Journey. This kit is amazing. You paint her and I’ll root her for you. :wink:

1 Like

She is just so squishy! After seeing yours and Victoria’S…I need to buy this kit!

1 Like

Oh my! I love the scrunchy face. Beautiful work!

1 Like

Gorgeous baby! You do such beautiful work.

1 Like

Gorgeous shoot, so vintage inspired!

2 Likes

I love her and I love your photo shoot!
You make me wanna start mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WOW!!! She’s perfect!!! :two_hearts: Love her hair, just gorgeous!

2 Likes

Great job, as always!

1 Like

Y’all sure know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks for all the compliments. She painted herself. But she sure didn’t root her own hair. :wink:

7 Likes

I am drooling over this baby! Her complexion is soooo good! The rooting looks like a prototype!

1 Like

And as always you are so funny!
BTW, I’ll think about your offer: me-painting and you- rooting! But I want to come and stay with you to learn from the master! :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding work! I love how you paint and I love the layette, the hair, everything! Absolutely beautiful!!

1 Like

So adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s beautiful!! You did a wonderful job on her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Now I just need someone to buy her so I can buy more kits that I don’t need. :grimacing:

1 Like

Holy wow! Most gorgeous Journey I’ve seen xo

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Shes perfection!

1 Like