John John?

So I messaged Tay Freitas and she said the factory was sending direct to suppliers and some got them sooner because they were sending other kits along with them, the COA’s were sent seperate in the post and again some dealers had theirs delivered quickly but others are still waiting which is holding them up shipping the kits out, I’m guessing Macpherson’s is one of them, she said she would get her son to message me explaining details as I think she thought I didn’t understand what she was trying to say, basically some artists will get them before others but he has been released.

3 Likes

Ok so total confusion, it wasn’t Tay I messaged it was the lady who produced the kits, had this message back from her son

6 Likes

Thank you for finding that out and letting us know.

1 Like

The kits were produced by JoyDolls… have no idea who Claudia is, but the JD and numbers on your kit are from the factory in China. That factory is on lock down and shipping has been delayed. Marita was expecting her awake Blessing and awake Denver Rose the end of March and received notice from Joyce (Joy Dolls) that they are delayed until late April.

3 Likes

It was sculpted by Tay Freitas but produced by Claudia Massarioli

1 Like

I received shipping notification for John John from MacPhersons this morning.

5 Likes

Me too😁

1 Like

Just got the notification! Yé!:smiley:

Me too❤️

1 Like

Guess I better go pay now. :laughing:

1 Like

Patiently waiting not so patiently for mine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
       Yay......FINALLLLLY!!!!!!!!!

:relaxed:

2 Likes

Me too! Somehow I mistakenly ordered two. Oops

2 Likes

I got mine today, I can’t say I’m in love with the kit in person. I don’t care much for these weird deep temple slashes(?) and I have freaking embedded black specks. I’m so so so sick of paying full price for a kit and having to dig them out, fill with vinyl putty, sand, etc…

3 Likes

Mine came today. Will inspect it closely for specks. I think it’s the kind of kit that will look much better and come alive more when reborn. I hope you can get replacements for those specks. That is so ridiculous that the factories are even sending these out to dealers.

2 Likes

I hope you don’t have any! I’m not going to even bother asking for replacements honestly. I’ve asked for about 6 kits from Mac’s in the last year and always get the same response. Any decent artist can easily correct these defects, just buy this other product we sell and spend hours fixing it, easy peasy! :joy: I’m like no kidding, I know I can fix these problems, but if I spend $130 on a kit I shouldn’t have to spend my time and more supply costs in order to make it useable. If they offered a discount or something I honestly wouldn’t care so much, but I know from my many requests that they don’t offer anything but advice on how to fix it.

8 Likes

Exactly…i consider a kit like that a SECONDS!!! :angry:

6 Likes

Just got mine ! I love him. I wish I could have bought two. I have not seen any black dots (I am lucky so far with expensive kits).

5 Likes

Macs should replace, because it’s defective vinyl. I wonder if other dealers would be more wiling to replace?

2 Likes

I gpt mine today…havent looked for spots …but i sure will tomorrow

1 Like