" joey" dotd

Just thought I would share my “JOEY” , he was one of the first babies that I reborned around three years ago. He is cute I think…I used the soft silicone eyes in blue in this one and Dk Blonde hair . Just remember he is one of the first I did and can be improved , like loweringhis /her hairline in front for one thing.

I just ordered Joey. I think he’s cute. Some people say he looks like a monkey but I love his expression. He looks all boy to me though.

He looks all boy to me to! He reminds me of Frankenstein, with the high square head. Now with the painted hair around the face with rooting over it one can make him much cuter than mine, maybe darker hair and not do the painted on eyebrows( OMG I used the pencil and it turned orange) but like I said this was before I knew better.

He does have a look, with those eyes that will warm your heart!

I ordered him as well, Mum has been waiting for him to become the DOD , she adores his expression , you just have to smile when you look at him

I think your baby is adorable! You really did a good job on her.
He is a cute sculpt with lots of personality!

Luv…Marlene

Wildrose I love your suri. Did u make the outfit?

Your baby turned out adorable!! I am one that is not found of this sculpt but your’s has changed my mind. WTG!!

— Begin quote from “susieq1945”

Your baby turned out adorable!! I am one that is not found of this sculpt but your’s has changed my mind. WTG!!

— End quote

Isn’t it funny how that happens sometimes?

— Begin quote from “heavenly~bliss~nursery”

Wildrose I love your suri. Did u make the outfit?

— End quote

Hi, No that is one of kayskids] of this forums adorable Native American

sets. She is really good and when I first saw one of her designs I contacted her and bought two sets.
Her beadwork is second to none and it comes with a Headband, Moccasins, and Dream Catcher. I think she is still on this forum as I see her post from time to time.

— Begin quote from “susieq1945”

— End quote

Hi Susieq, thanks for the sweet compliment! You know that is what I thought when he first came out, but after I finished this sculpt I realized just how cute he can be. I love that adorable expression he has.

This is why I posted pictures of this sculpt just to show he does have such a cute expression. When I did him I didn’t have any pictures to go by to see just how he would turn out except the one on BB. I didn’t have straight hair at the time so he became a little curly headed boy. I still have him I just couldn’t part with him, he makes me smile whenever I look at him. You probably need to give him a green wash to start with to tone down the very pink skin. I had heard about that method, after I have done this one. It’s amazing how much reborning has come since I started about three years ago, although, I don’t reborn that often I do enjoy doing them.

Poor little Joey just doesn’t do it for me. I am glad for you all who love him though to get a good deal on him.