Jezebel Mrofka update

I ordered from Truborns too Angie, is that ok? I usually order from Mac’s. but I got the notice from Truborns so I got it there.

TruBorn is my preferred supplier after Brenda approved of Arcello reopening Harper that was a SOLD OUT LIMITED EDITION. She and Esther (Irresistables) supported that decision, so I order from Bobbi or Dolls by Sandie if they have what I want. Ordering directly from the sculptor (if possible) is the best way…

1 Like

I ordered from Truborns too. Ordered Quinlyn directly from Adrie’s site.

1 Like

I get a lot of my kits from Truborns and have had great success.
I am a bit confused about the 200 early release verses the other 600. Maybe they are all being sold now but the first 200 will come in first? I thought initially they were only selling 200 to start and then the other 600 later almost like they do with 2nd editions but maybe I am totally wrong on that.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too, similar to how they did Laura

1 Like

I think the 200 are only available from Bobbi. I don’t see her anywhere else?

2 Likes

I hope I like her. If not she will be for sale

1 Like

Did you order Jezebel too?

If it’s just the first 200 orders how do they keep track of that on all the websites?

1 Like

This would make sense. If she was going to get here before Kansas I would order. I’ve been loading up @RosieCait’s garage with things I’m going to get from her in Kansas to bring home.

1 Like

I checked on Jezebel with Bobbi this morning. Molding took longer than expected and Bobbi said the prototypes are expected in the next few days. She will get kits in 4 to 5 weeks and the first 200 will be shipped a little while before the balance are shipped.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I am excited to get this little one!

1 Like

Thanks for the information Pia, I wonder when she will be sending out the remainder of the invoice. Hopefully I have a little time yet.

I would guess it will be 4 to 5 weeks before Bobbi has the kits on the way…

1 Like

Well, you know what they say: Patience is a Virtue!!

1 Like

So has anyone else gotten their kit?
I got mine a couple of days ago, and honestly, as much as i adore her face, i was disappointed in her limbs :frowning:
Her open hand has webbed fingers, which i hate, and there is almost no creasing on her feet. I’m unsure why you would create such a beautiful face and then skimp on hand/feet detail?

1 Like

I got mine yesterday!! Yes her open hand is somewhat webbed! I think I will make mine a cuddle baby and use her limbs for a pig/human baby!!

1 Like

We’re you disappointed in the hands/feet?

1 Like

I got my 2 and I love her face but yea, that hand is a bit disapointing.

1 Like

I got mine today (wednesday) #23 of the 200 special edition. I’m smitten with her face, she is adorable. I don’t have a problem with the limbs, I don’t like doing a bunch of creases anyway. I think you could probably cut those fingers apart if you really wanted too, they feel solid to me, I wouldn’t do it, but then they don’t bug me that much.

1 Like