Jezebel Mrofka update

Did anyone else get in on the preorder for her?
I literally loaded Trueborns page and just kept refreshing until she was up and I could grab her! I’ve watched Sheila Mrofka sculpt this baby and I’ve waited for what seems like forever for her preorder!

6 Likes

I pre-ordered her. She looks super sweet

2 Likes

I grabbed one too!

1 Like

Girl I was stalking the page and at 9:00am I was putting 2 in my cart and paying for them and got my purchase confirmation at 9:01 am!

1 Like

Urgh no I have to wait till they are in pre order from dealers because shipping to UK is too much :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I got one of the early releases :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too! I did not want to miss out on the special edition!

1 Like

I just paid for quinlynn. She’s cute but no more kits for awhile. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Did you get invoiced for Quinlyn? I did her preorder but haven’t gotten anything from Macs.

3 Likes

I also just got Pascale today :heart:
He is an absolute dream as I knew he would be!
And I must not buy anymore kits! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes I bought her from Sandie. I don’t like pre ordering. I know that I have to pay for it later on and it’s a bummer when it’s due :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So true! I had several on preorder, so no more for a while :rofl:

I pre ordered Jezebel & Quinlyn. Love her!

1 Like

I got Quinlin as well when she was offered. I always pay mine in full up front so I don’t have to come up with it later. If I can’t pay up front I don’t get it.

3 Likes

I preordered just “one”, I hope she is as cute as she looks. I have no idea if I got one of the special editions. I haven’t gotten my confirmation email yet and I ordered her about an hour ago. Hope all went well with the transaction. I think she is adorable.

1 Like

I understood it to be the first 200 sold is all being offered right now.

2 Likes

Did your get yours from Macs?

No, I ordered from Truborns

1 Like

I ordered Jezebel…. I hate that she chose that name though. I also am expecting Oskar and Quinlyn from TruBorn, but they are paid in full…

3 Likes

LOL I said the same thing about the name. What a horrible name for a precious baby!

3 Likes