Jaqueline Kramer ROSE rooting class seat, ROSE table 48, for sale

I am so sad to say I will not be able to attend ROSE this year due to my health. I have my table #48, 1 Banquet ticket, and a spot in the Jaqueline Kramer rooting class to sell, please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

The banquet ticket is now sold.

Everything is now gone.

Oh no! @Babies I hope all is ok!

So sorry to hear you won’t be able to make the show Lisa. We’ll think of you. Hope all is well.

What day is her class?? Wed or thurs. oh I just looked it up it’s Wednesday darn it. If Thursday I would have bought it from you. Sorry about your health situation :frowning:

Sorry you can’t make it and hope thing are ok. I wish I was able to go , I would snap this opportunity up in a second. Hopefully someone else will be able to go. Take care

Sorry to hear that you have to change your plans. Sending you a good vibes and the best wishes for health!

Any chance someone woul be able to trade the day with you ? Worth a try

I am so sorry to hear you are having health issues. Believe me, I understand about that. I pray God will send His healing power to you that you may be totally well very soon!

Oh I didn’t even put it together that you are who I bought tea party tickets from yesterday! I’m so sorry you are having health problems! I hope you are able to feel better soon :gift_heart:

Get well soon . Hopefully you can make it next year .

I’m sorry you can’t go. I want get there till Wed evening. If it would have been Thur I would have been interested.

Get well soon

Thank you so much ladies! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I’ve had the worst flare up of my illness that I have ever had and have been mostly bedridden for the past 4 months. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. I have had this for the past 5 years following a really bad virus. Basically I am weak and tired all the time, exertion makes me worse, and sleep doesn’t help the fatigue. I have been at a mild/moderate level with this sickness, but for the past 4 months it’s become severe.

It’s yucky, but I am very blessed otherwise. I am very sad to not be able to go to ROSE, but I am planning on going another year when I’m not this sick. I really appreciate all the prayers!

That sounds awful, @Babies. I hope you get it back under control soon.

Thank you! :heart:

I will be praying!

Praying that you feel better soon. Sorry that you won’t be able to attend ROSE. I know you had been looking forward to it.

Thanks ladies! I’m definitely very sad about missing ROSE, but I’m determined to make it a different year!

I checked with BB about selling space/tickets to someone else. They said it’s fine, but you have to notify them as to who you are and who bought your space/tickets so they can update their records so the person will be able to get in.

Thanks for checking on that:) I emailed them before I started selling, they actually have their own waiting list so I sold to the people they sent to me first, now I’m advertising what I have left.