Jacob for sale!

I wish pics could show the true amazing details for his new mommy!
He is available for $225 plus shipping.
He has exact life life skin and texture. With hyper realism details.

Here are a bunch of pics dressed as a boy and girl in all kinds of lighting including direct sunlight and shading.

He is so adorable - I love the jacob sculpt. Girl - you have to get you a better camera - I can tell your pictures don’t do this love bug justice. I put off getting a camera for over a year - and now that I have a nice one - I just cannot believe the difference. Your jacob is lovely!!!

— Begin quote from “prettybabydolls”

He is so adorable - I love the jacob sculpt. Girl - you have to get you a better camera - I can tell your pictures don’t do this love bug justice. I put off getting a camera for over a year - and now that I have a nice one - I just cannot believe the difference. Your jacob is lovely!!!

— End quote

I am shopping for a new camera, what kind do you use and did you take your siggy pic with it?

I’m using my iPhone to take pics. I wish I could afford a nice camera.

Have you tried using a photo box? My camera isn’t very good either but the photo box helps distribute light evenly.

Yea I got one of those but I thought out door lighting would show his detail better. But I’ll try the photo box tomorrow. He has so much subtle almost translucent layers and mottling it’s really a shame the pics do not capture them.

Here is his eBay dealy.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem … 0860783871

windyday, love the little babe! He’s such a tiny one, and I just love the preemies. great looking baby!