It's me! The excited new person again

I just wanted to briefly explain to you all as to why I was so excited to be here Monday, but then not have come back until now.
I had forgotten when I registered on here Monday, that on Tuesday my Mother and myself were to go to a funeral in Dickson, Tn.
So that is why I didn’t jump on during Tuesday. Then on Wednesday, I started prepping my “Promise” kit to start the day with, and it would not let me (and still won’t!!) I’m getting a messege which reads: “You have mandatory updates that must have wi-fi to complete”. Problem is…way out here in the country, I don’t have wi-fi, i can go to a “Hot-spot” but the closest is McDonalds @ 22 miles away!! Does anyone know of another way I can load photos or possibly a video without the said “updates”?? I have to go back to the city on Monday, and can complete all that my cell carrier is asking of me, HOWEVER, that being said, I can’t wait til Monday to start painting, nor can I wait to show my “W.I.P”!! I guess I’ll go ahead and snap my photo’s and will just have no choice but to upload Monday morning!
Again…I am sorry I haven’t been any jump on here, but into this morning, I couldn’t even access the internet!!! And I’m fairly “tech” savy
I’m sorry if I have upset anyone, as that hasn’t been my intention, just been pretty hectic since Tuesday morning, with the funeral and then my cell issue.
Thank-You~ Dawn,

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Life happens, we all post when we can so don’t feel bad. Glad you are getting ready to paint. Maybe you can get a booster for your phone.

1 Like

No worries mate, just glad you’re back and hope you get to start painting soon!!