It is so nice to be reading your posts - UPDATE

Praying for you and glad you are stable. I totally understand this. My mom was hospitalized last year for two weeks with clots in both legs and lungs. She was very ill. She was misdiagnosed by her primary care doctor and placed on meds for bronchitis. I was furious. It was a long process and because she was treated with cold meds and sent home, others things had gone wrong very quickly. Be encouraged, it gets better. I pray for a strength and a speedy recovery for you.

I’m glad nothing happened while you were with your son. That would have been a scary situation. He probably would have blamed himself. It also would have been scary being in a hospital out of state. I’m glad to hear you made it home. You realized that something wasn’t right n went to the hospital. I’m always indecisive when n if I need to go to the hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Get well soon !!!

I’m so glad you are ok and God was looking out for you! A few years ago I had a blood clot in my internal jugular vein. It was so scary! I hope you feel all the way better soon!! They usually go away after many months of a blood thinner. :sparkling_heart::pray:t2:

Thanks God your ok and getting better. I will pray you will continue to get stronger every day and make a full recovery very soon! Take time for yourself to read, relax, rest, and spend time with family. God Bless You!!
Hugs

What a scary experience. I’m glad you were able to have the time with your son. Sending prayers for healing your way.

So glad you’re ok!!! You know we’ll be here to keep you company as you recover :blush:

Praying for you!

Praying for you.

Hoping things go well for you and you have a speedy recovery. :pray:

Sending lots of love and prayers your way! Thank God you are okay :heart:

Glad they found them and praying you will have a full recovery.

Thanks to God that you are here and recovering. Bless you.

Thank God for the doctor who found the clots. Praying for a quick healing.

I want to thank all of you for your concern and especially your prayers. I just wanted to update you. In 2004, I had a hysterectomy and a blood clot following surgery that went to one of my lungs. They put an IVC filter I believe at the base of my vena cava to prevent further blood clots. This was suppose to protect me from clots from below the waist. I have always had a clot following surgery but that was the first pulmonary embolism. Apparently, over time (I guess) a large clot has formed at the base of the filter and “tails” off the clot has gone through the filter forming a large blood clot on the side of the filter of my heart and lungs. There is nothing they have to offer me other than blood thinner and hope that this clot does not break away. This is in God’s hands and I am okay with that. I hope to be making babies again soon. Again, I thank you for your precious comments, thoughts and prayers.

Gods Blessings to you and your family love each day as it comes and be Thankful .

Patty, there have been some recent lawsuits going on over the failure of the venous filters. If you can, check into that. Praying for your safety and recovery.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how you were doing. Sending love hugs and more prayers! Feel better soon!!

Thanks for the update. You sound like a woman of faith. So I know you believe Our God is a healing god n he will heal you.