It is so nice to be reading your posts - UPDATE

I went to Chicago on March 27 to visit my son who lives there. I spent a week with him and thoroughly enjoyed it. He is single and loves my cooking. He and I still had time to explore Chicago and we did so much walking and climbing stairs. I found it very difficult but did not want to mention it to him. I assumed I was give out because I am overweight and not an exerciser. When I returned home on April 3rd, I was still so very tired. I changed the sheets on my bed and started crying because I was totally give out. I went outside and told my husband something was wrong. He took me to the doctor and they ran EKG on my heart which was only slightly abnormal but my blood work showed probable blood clots. I went for a CT scan and found out I had multiple blood clots in both lungs. I was not allowed to go home and immediately admitted to the hospital. I was a little scared. To make a long story short, I was walking miles and climbing stairs in Chicago with blood clots and am so lucky to be alive. I am so thankful nothing happened for my son to deal with. I have a wonderful family and am so thankful for them. I am also thankful to be reading about the dolls you all are making. I hope to go home soon but in the meantime, I will enjoy your posts. I am not one to share things like this but I just wanted to.

Oh No @pattyabe, I’m so glad nothing happened while you were with your son but it’s so awesome that you got to spend the time with him. I’ll bet he was really scared when you told him. This could have been tragic, glad you got to the hospital and they are taking good care of you. Take some much needed rest, get yourself well and get back to reborning and sharing with us!! Prayers for a quick recovery.

I am so glad things were not worse and that you are getting taken care of.

Praying for you. I’m thankful the clots were caught before something worse happened. Please keep us updated on your condition. I hope you feel better soon! :heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

Praying that you are totally recovered and back in the baby making business soon.

Praise God that you went to the Hospital in time. Take time to take care of yourself. Praying for you and your family…Be and stay blessed always!

What a scary situation. Glad that you are in that hospital getting taken care of. I too am praying for a speedy recovery. Thanks for letting us know. Hope we keep you entertained with our babies till you get back to entertaining us with yours. Get well soon!!

Wow, I’m glad you realized you were more than just tired and got some good medical care before things got worse! Rest up and just enjoy life for a while. But keep in touch!

I’m so glad to hear you are ok :blush:

Thank goodness you are fine and being look after. Hope you get well soon, that those blood cloth disappear. :hugs:

You are so luck! My uncle died for blood clots in the lungs while he was in the hospital. I am so glad they found yours

Sending up prayers for a quick recovery.

So glad they found them! Oftentimes they don’t until symptoms are much more severe. I developed them out of the blue after having my last baby… got stuck in the hospital for a week and ended up on blood thinners for a year. They never could figure out why this happened.

It is such a scary situation and really makes you look at things differently. Wishing you a rapid recovery!

Oh my gosh, how scary! :open_mouth: I’m so glad you’re on the road to recovery now (((HUGS)))

WOW…God was really protecting you the whole time you were gone…and for you to realize that something was not right and get yourself to the hospital…amazing…praying for a FULL and QUICK recovery for you hun!!!

@pattyabe Oh my goodness!!! What a scary thing to have happened! Prayers SENT for your healing! I UNDERSTAND what you mean about your son — we don’t want our kids to have to deal with certain things — he must love you VERY MUCH!!! So very, very glad and THANKFUL you are recovering quietly in the hospital.

God bless you and thank you for sharing <3

God bless i am so happy you are ok .

So thankful you were in tune with your body and got yourself to the hospital when you did! Praying for a speedy recovery for you! And hope you are feeling well in the hospital!

You truly are blessed! I wish you a speedy recovery with no long term issues. I’m sure you gave your son more happiness than you no by visiting! Boys love attention and would never admit to needing there moms affection! I have 3 boys do I no!! Take care.

Prayers for you -glad you caught it in time!