ISO quality hair

What are the best quality types of hair/mohair to use on newborns & preemies? Where would I purchase them? I normally use RubyRed or yearling & like wrkn w/ it, but the colors I am looking for have too much of a red or orange tint

Karmandolls on Etsy! If you spend $35 shipping is free. It does take awhile to ship and she processes each order as it comes in so it takes a week or so to do that then average 3 weeks five or take to ship. But it’s worth it. I’ve used my fair share of different mohair & alpaca trying to find the right one and this is by far my least favorite as it takes forever to root. I’ve heard some wonderful things about slumberland and angoramohtique and a few others but they are pricey and hard to come by

Hope this helps! Good luck in your search

2 Likes

Thank U~I just ordered $50 worth :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I love Karman Dolls mohair. It’s so soft and shiny. It’s easy to root and very reasonably priced. World’s apart from Ruby Red.

2 Likes

Yay!!! I need to order mermaid hair but I can’t decide on colors

1 Like

I really like the aqua & 2 shades of purple that was on there

1 Like

I use Karman Dolls mostly but recently started using Slumberland mohair also and it is expensive but amazing and so soft :heart_eyes: this Huxley is being rooted with Slumberland mohair baby brown color wavy

2 Likes

I’m going to order custom hair for a rainbow but I want to do ombré

2 Likes

I love that!! :heart_eyes:I want to see pix when U finish

1 Like