ISO non-reborn 23 inch baby doll

Hi there everyone! I’ve been looking for a certain doll. She is not reborn related and I orignally saw her at Walmart. I haven’t been able to find the doll at Walmart since and I wish I could have bought her. I’m not completely sure what brand the doll is. But she is a soft, jumbo 23 inch doll. I know it may be silly since I have reborns to want a simple walmart doll but I really liked this one.
cititoy-rubber-cloth-baby-doll-23_1_c585ad4a853a6e905922daffefa00158%20(1) cititoy-rubber-cloth-baby-doll-23_1_c585ad4a853a6e905922daffefa00158
If you have one that you could part with or can help me find her, that would be great. I have also checked ebay.
Thanks,
Julie

2 Likes

I may have a similar one. I’ll have to check tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok, if you do pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe that’s a Berenguer Berjusa doll. You might have some luck if you search with those words. There’s a couple of 21 inch ones on eBay for $22-$25. One looks more similar than the other but they’re both cute.

1 Like

Thanks I tried that but no luck :frowning: I think it’s the Cititoy brand.

I think I found it. Sorry it’s taken so long. I’ve been working late hours for 2 weeks while my co-worker is off for surgery.

2 Likes

yep it looks like her! is she used or new?

I bought her used several years ago and was going to try to reborn her but never got to it. She’s in very good shape though.

1 Like

2 Likes

oh ok. Did she have a brand name on her?

1 Like

It says Cititoy 2010 on her neck

ok how much did you want for her?

I would take $25 shipped if you are in the states

Just let me know. She’s in a clean non-smoking, no pet home. I kept her in a plastic bag since I’ve had her. She did have a sleeper on but I removed it.