ISO Diapers

I am is search of elf diapers, not sure if they are honest diapers or not but I am looking to buy some Christmas diapers in newborn size. I am open to a trade. Or if someone can point me in the right direction to Christmas diapers I would appreciate it. I normally buy diapers anywhere but I’d like some special ones for my newborn keeper. :grinning: Thanks!

1 Like

@JillianJade do you have holiday diapers?

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t know why I didn’t think of her. Cause my brain does not work like yours! :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Jillian has some size 1 honest diapers listed on ebay

1 Like

Thanks, I found them and will be ordering. I am still looking for elf diapers!

In case anyone else wants them.

http://www.ebaystores.com/littleeverafter

1 Like

Did you mean , elf size or elf print?

1 Like

Elf print, lol! :smile: Someone had one on a YouTube channel I was watching.

1 Like

Lol, silly me. I thought you meant holiday print , for an elf, lol. What a good laugh

1 Like

I had to read what I typed and it could be interpreted that way, lol. But thank you @aclovly and @jlesser at least now I will have some Christmas diapers.

1 Like

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but these elf diapers are Parents Choice.

5 Likes

Yes that is the diaper I saw. Thanks so much! Cute baby by the way.

3 Likes

Thanks! It comes with the Santa diaper also.

7 Likes

Cute twins!

1 Like

Yes I was about to say check Walmart! Parents choice has their holiday print elf and Santa diapers out now! Also Dollar tree has small 2 packs of honest company prints (at least my local store does) and they have some Christmas prints!
I want penguin diapers lol

3 Likes

They look like they are all out everywhere, but I’ll look in WM and Dollar Tree tomorrow. I’ll let you all know if I find any. I’ll look for Penguins too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!! I can also stop by Walmart tomorrow on my way home from work, and if they have any Christmas print, I plan on getting a bag, if I do, I can send some to you as I won’t use the whole bag before the holidays are up

If you aren’t able to find them I would be happy to share some of mine with you.

1 Like

Yes, lots:

I have some newborn size also, but not listed.

7 Likes

Can I send you a PM with what I need? @JillianJade I need some pacifiers too.

1 Like

@Phassell Sound good, I will send a PM if they don’t have any at Walmart. Thank you so much!

1 Like