ISO blank luxe kit

Im looking for a blank luxe kit, if anyone is willing to sell please let me know. thank you

1 Like

@PearlyBabesReborns has/had one I’m pretty sure!

how do i even message her? i’m new to this forum, but thank you, Tara

1 Like

You can click her forum name in the post above and a box should pop up where it gives the option to message. Hope that helps.

ok thanks I think I might have figured it out last night but no response

1 Like

If you can’t find a Luxe, I have one. Let me know. I have so many kits that I won’t be getting to any time soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been searching and been dealing w so many scammers, If you could send me a safety pic and price i will definitely buy it. thank you so much, Tara

You would literally make my day lol!!

1 Like

I can snap a security photo. Give me a few minutes; I just found her in my bin. COA and body too. :smiley:

oh thank you so much, how much would you sell for?

If you’re in the states, $140 shipped.

2 Likes

yes im in the states, i will definitely take it, it has all of the correct limbs?

1 Like

Yes, all correct limbs. She’s been stored since I purchased her from MacPhersons. Here are the pics.

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much!!! How do i go about payment I never bought from here. my email is Tbartick@outlook.com. Can you email me and I can give you my shipping address and you can let me know your payment method.

1 Like

PayPal is probably the best and fastest. Would you like me to send you an invoice to the email you posted here or do you want to send the amount straight to my PayPal account? My PayPal address is InfantInspirations@yahoo.com. You could PM me your address, then. PayPal is a safe way to do transactions. You don’t need an account to use them as buyer. I can get her shipped out on Monday if you send the payment this weekend.

oh ok, yeah i use paypal all the time ok ill send it over now and i’ll pm me your address. you made my day thank you so much!!!

I sent the money and my shipping info please let me know if you received it. thanks so much again Tara

I’ll go check PayPal and be back here to let you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It came in. It doesn’t have your address through the forum email, so go ahead and PM me your address through forum email and I’ll get her boxed up for Monday. :slight_smile:

thank you again!! Tara

1 Like