ISO a tiny head

Does anyone happen to have a tiny head they can part with? I was kind of hoping for 10" BB Emma but something else could work too. I’m wanting to try something new so don’t want to spend much incase it doesn’t work out. A test head would be perfect. Please let me know if you have anything that might work.

1 Like

I only have a Claire head…

1 Like

She might work, I will PM you.

1 Like

@Reefbubbles is sending Claire my way (thanks girl :blush:) but I would still like to know if anyone else has anything. I have quite a few ideas rolling around in my head. :thinking: Would even be interested in the whole kit if the price is right.

I’ve got several small kits for sale. The posting is Baby and animal kits with free shipping! Let me know if you find any you want!

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll run check it out.

@hyelah1990 Did you ever find what you were looking for?

1 Like

@Reefbubbles sent me a Claire head I am working on, not sure if it’s going to work or not lol. I did snag a Emma and Claire kit when they went on sale. Still not sure if they are exactly what I was after. Just have a few different things I wanted to try out. Did you happen to have anything @Anne ?

3 Likes

I realized I have a 10" Emma Head, I was getting ready to use it to test hair painting and remembered someone was looking for one. Let me know if you want it. We can trade for something or you can just pay shipping. @hyelah1990

1 Like

Awesome!! Anything specific you are looking for?

No not really, sending you a PM

1 Like

Awesome trade! @hyelah1990 Thank you so much, now I need to find an outfit to match for Adalyn. Isn’t this so pretty?

3 Likes

You are very welcome!! I’m so glad you like it!! :blush:

1 Like

Just got mine too!! It was an awesome trade @Anne Thanks for all of the goodies!! I love it all!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are welcome too! I can’t wait to paint Adalyn Rose. She is going to be beautiful in her new hat and booties!

1 Like