ISO 23 inch limbs

Does anyone have a reasonable set of limbs that might work for an old Cooper head? It says he’s a 23 inch baby…

2 Likes

Ooooh Cooper is so cute! You lucky duck! Can’t wait to see him. I think I have some Aubrey limbs but I’ll look her up and see if they would work before I dig to see if I can find them lol

Says they are 20”. I never checked if those were really whose they were got them as test limbs and never wanted to use them because it seemed a shame to break up a kit.

1 Like

Thanks!!! I stumbled onto the Cooper head for $7!!! Originally bought him for a cuddle baby. But then I ordered him these gorgeous blue glass eyes & I now want him to be a real boy, lol…

2 Likes

Aww does that make you the blue fairy?

3 Likes

:fairy:‍♂:fairy:‍♂:fairy:‍♂ YESSSSSS ma’am :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

You should name him Pinocchio! :wink:

3 Likes

OMG I am!!! And I will look to find red shorts with suspenders :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am so glad you like him… I wasn’t going to do anything with that head and so glad you can turn him into a real boy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love him! I really planned on just making him a cuddle baby - but once I had that cute face in front of me he was screaming make me a real boy! :grin: Thanks again for him! I’ll post pics once I start him. I’ve already ordered some gorgeous dark blue eyes for him…