Isabelle

Is available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: awake and asleep
I just happened to catch it as it happened… was going to sign up to be notified to let them know I was interested in the kit before they decided to boot her too

Maybe we should all sign up on the out of stock kits for notification so they will consider keeping them. I know they stock them by the order of who’s most anticipated when they get shipments in so maybe they pay attention to that stuff

(Pssst she’s on sale on the wholesale site too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

3 Likes

I like the way you think. Positivity is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

It was showing up on sale and then in my cart, reverted back to full price again. :persevere:

1 Like

@CindyLouWho If you got the wholesale site she is on sale… if you click on the link to see more images it takes you back to the retail site where they are linked then she’s full price again. I’ve had that happen to me a few times :pleading_face: so unless you hit your browsers back button you will be on the retail site. I was so confused today why nevaeh was in my cart for $60 when I just put her in for $25ish

Was seriously losing my marbles​:woman_health_worker:t2::stethoscope::lab_coat::crazy_face:

Ohhh. That must be what happened to me. I was finally able to get Isabella for the sale price. Thank you.

1 Like

Yay! It’s so confusing with the two dif sites and different prices on each and some not available on one but on sale on the other :pleading_face: glad you got her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she reminds me of Ruby in her awake version and Alyssa asleep and a bit of Owen mixed in there :heart_eyes:

1 Like