Is Truborn a trusted site for doll kits

Has anyone ever ordered off of Truborn? My husband ordered a kit for me over a week ago and he got an email that a shipping label was printed but hasn’t arrived and shows that it never actually shipped.

1 Like

Yes it is Legitimate but the owner is known to be slow to ship. You may need to contact them to ask.

3 Likes

Thank you. That makes me feel better. He ordered Romilly but now the sight says sold out. I hope they didn’t over sell. My husband tried emailing twice with no response. I’ll call if I have to. Thanks again.

Yep. It’s a legit site. But she can be painfully slow at shipping. And she won’t respond to email. But contact her on Facebook and she will respond right away. Her name is Bobbi Barfoot. Message her directly or through the Truborn Facebook page.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip!!

Haven’t had a chance to know about their shipping, they cancelled my order because they can’t find the kit. Just have the second part of my order cancelled two days ago (after what, 2 months ?)…
Will never give them my business ever again.

3 Likes

How frustrating. I hope that isn’t the case for me.

Oh, a lot of people have buy there with no problem, so don’t worry ! I just know that they where not fast to communicate.

She’s Levi’s mom.
I did the layaway plan on some kits and paid them off last month. I had to message a couple of times through FB messenger to get an answer on why I hadn’t received them. Yesterday, I paid for my Loulou kits. I hope they ship like they are supposed to. I have received kits that I never received a shipping notice for.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize she was Levi’s mom. How cool is that! :heart:
I’ve received kits without tracking too. And though I’ve had to ask for at least half of the orders I’ve ever placed, she did eventually make it right. She’s honest. She’s not trying to screw anyone. She’s just not very organized. I’m not either half the time. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I had a kit on layaway. That was in September 2019. I’m pretty sure it was paid off by November. I messaged her on fb. She responded, she will check. That was a few days ago n I haven’t heard back from her. I even messaged her again. I will not order anything else from her. First message was last week.

3 Likes

Whenever I messaged her she did not respond but a few days later my kit arrived. She messaged later to see if I received the kit. Maybe she will just mail it, fingers crossed

2 Likes

She finally responded the other day. I received tracking information today.

4 Likes

Great, she is a bit slow but usually comes through

1 Like

Thanks Ladies. I did finally get my kit.

4 Likes