Is this legit?

I have seen a kit I like but not heard of the sculptor or website so need advice before I purchase one, the lady advertising them is Liliana Caceras from Liliana Reborn, she also says it’s Spanish vinyl, has anyone had experience of painting Spanish vinyl, is it hard to paint and root?
https://www.lilianareborn.com/producto/kit-maty-de-la-escultora-lara-bissette/

1 Like

I have heard that it is very different.

2 Likes

I think Ellie Sue is in Spanish vinyl… I had no issues painting her with GHSP. There was a hard spot in the vinyl on the head though

3 Likes

Sarah Sanchis is Spanish vinyl. She’s very greasy. Need to wash and wash and scrub that girl.

3 Likes

I know @quiltsabunch painted one she had to scrub several times and her vinyl actually changed color!!!

4 Likes

Yes you are right. Sarah was oily and sticky. She had a coating of it on her and the vinyl was a different colour once I scrubbed it off. I’ll see if I still have the picture.

3 Likes

Here it is. The unwashed leg is on the left. On the right is after I was done scrubbing. It was a nice kit once it was washed, nice to paint. The smell is a little stronger on her vinyl than other vinyls.

6 Likes

Hmm don’t think I will risk it with me still being new to this art, thank you all for your expertise x

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried about painting it at all. It just needs to be washed first that’s all.

2 Likes

I love that you asked, I had never heard of it either!

1 Like