Is this a BB kit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-G-H-S-painting-service-only-for-24-reborn-vinyl-kit/143204694977?hash=item2157aa3bc1:g:PnQAAOSw8oFXyfIh

I’m trying to find this kit, since it’s so adorable. Anybody recognize it?

That looks like a Coco Malu head, don’t know about the torso and limbs.

If you’re talking about the first kit, it’s Coco Malu by Elisa Marx :slight_smile: It’s not her arms, but since she’s a 3/4 limb kit that has a vinyl torso, most people change out her arms for full ones now, I think. Coco Malu has been copied, a fair bit of time ago if I’m remembering correctly, so if you’re buying the kit make sure you choose a reputable site! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not a BB kit. It’s a Coco Malu head with alternate limbs.

I am sure you probably noticed this, but this is not a baby doll for sell:

You are buying a service only, not a kit or finished doll,I will paint one 24" reborn vinyl kit,(head, arms and legs only), that you have and want to send me to paint for you, at the price stated.I will have prices to paint other sizes listed on my site.I have photos of dolls that I have painted recently to show what the painted skin will look like.I paint with many layers of heat set Genesis paints and cure between each layer to give the lifelike veining, color and texture of an infants delicate skin. Painting brows, and lashes are offered optionally, for this price, unless you are going to root the hair and lashes yourself.I do not do any rooting of hair or eyelashes,Hair painting is extra for this size and up. I do painting only, if you want me to paint the hair, see hair painting prices. I will need to know the amount of hair you want, for example,if brown, do you want light or dark, full or sparse, please be precise with description.Contact me if you want prices on other sizes with belly plates. I will list another painting service for you to purchase. Questions are always welcome,thank you

1 Like