Is it my imagination?

Is Gabriel different than the original? I know they added more detail to the hands and feet but what about the face. One eye looks higher than the other and the mouth seems to be opened more. Or is it the same and I just forgot what the first one looked like?

I think he’s quite different: you’re not wrong. His face is wider, too. They should really update their pictures on BB.

The older version of the face was better. I wish that BB would have updated the limbs and left all the original faces as they were. There is not one that looks better with the update,
Mary

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

The older version of the face was better. I wish that BB would have updated the limbs and left all the original faces as they were. There is not one that looks better with the update,
Mary

— End quote

Scarlett! Grrrr. She’s utterly ruined!

Thanks ladies. I just loved my first Gabriel and sold him. Wish I hadn’t now. I am disappointed with this new one.

So how many sculpts did they update?

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

Mary

— End quote

I agree 100%
I loved the old Holly face

— Begin quote from “stefnanny”

So how many sculpts did they update?

— End quote

I know for sure they updated the following:
Gabriel
Gena
Cosy
Scarlett
Caleb
After that, they stopped announcing the kits they were ‘improving’. But Holly was definitely one of them. I’m not sure if any of the others have been changed.

They really should update their photographs. In some of them, what you see is not what you get.