Is it good or bad if you can tell the name of the artist just by looking at a baby?

Is it good or bad if you can tell the name of the artist just by looking at a baby?
Does it means that you have your personal style or it just means that all your babies looks the same?
Or it means both? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like to think of it as personal style, just like Monet, Picasso, or VanGogh had theirs, each reborner develops their own.

7 Likes

I try and paint my babies in a style that is pleasing to me. I would say all of mine favor. I do love to see other peoples style and beautiful babies but I tend to paint mine as if it is for myself! Maybe that is why I want to keep them all! :rofl:

3 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think everyone has their own style for sure. I buy from a few artist that I love their style. Other artist I respect their style but it may not be my taste or how I would paint.

1 Like

There are quite a few artist I can tell from their painting. Everyone has their own style and some are more recognizable than others. I think it is super to have a style that is recognizable.

3 Likes

I think it is very good, if we can tell the artist by their work. to me it means they are working from their own vision, not copying from someone else

3 Likes