Is it a boy or girl?

I recently had a lady place an order for her granddaughters for Christmas. She told me that her plan is to surprise the girls by sending them ultrasound pictures she got off the internet. At some point before Christmas they will have a baby shower and gender reveal party. I’m not to even let her know beforehand what the sex is. She’s seen 2 of the kits but let me pick the 3rd. She only wants one picture halfway through the process. I’m stunned that she has this much faith in me so this has to be some of my best ever work. Today she sent a pic of one of her granddaughters with her ultrasound pic. This is such an amazing idea I can hardly contain myself.

22 Likes

That is such a good idea, I know that you won’t disappoint all you’re babies are beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love it when my mommies are excited…it keeps me motivated.

1 Like

How fun is THAT!?

2 Likes

OH MY GOSH!!! HOW FUN!!! I LOVE this ~ can’t wait for the gender reveal! Your babies are sooooo beautiful, no way on earth could you ever disappoint!

2 Likes

Thanks ladies!!! I think these little girls have a terrific grandmother. We are going to do the delivery in person so I really hope she likes them. Can’t say which kits cause it’s a big secret.

5 Likes

That is so awesome! They picked the perfect person !!! How exciting!!!

1 Like

Love,love,love this very creative idea. What excitement for these little girls to have to wait like a real mommy.

1 Like

Hi Anna!!:heart:

Aww how cute is that idea. They have chosen a wonderful artist to do this. Your babies are just beautiful. :smile:

2 Likes

I love this idea I might do something like that for my girls for Christmas and keep the kits hidden while they are home I was going to make them a rosebud and a maise anyway I think this would be a neat way to do this .and don’t worry u do amazing work those girls well be over the moon

1 Like

Awwwwwww I love this!!!

1 Like

What a great way to gift reborns. I love the idea.

1 Like

What a great idea! And for Christmas too how awesome is that! They picked a great Santa Claus you make beautiful babies!

1 Like

Cute cute cute!!!

1 Like

What a wonderful idea! What fun!

1 Like

That is a really clever grandmother!

2 Likes

Ooh I found it! I’m seriously gonna do this for my girls for their Christmas babies!! Can you tell what that note says Melanie @Blissfulbabies? I can’t see. Woohoo

It says:
Congrats
Miss (child’s name)
Sneak peak at your bundle of joy
But is it a Girl? Or is it a Boy?
That we’ll have to wait and see…
Maybe you’ll know by Thanksgiving or before Chirstmas!!
Is it a boy or girl on your wish list?

3 Likes

What an awesome idea!