Is Clyde a Girl?

Ok ladies…I need help…and honest answers please!!!
Here is Clyd-ette… I am not sure that I have accomplished making a girl from this little boy sculpt - I have to root hair and lashes later today but just need some honest opinions…SOOOooo please let me know if you can see any girl in this at all…(I have till tomorrow - its Wednesday here - to get these two finished so will be rooting hair today on both - as you can see I am working on a back up baby as well …just in case I need to offer her another one - if she is happy with the Clydette I have another buyer who wants Denver Rose so hoping she goes with her original choice :smile:

Thank you in advance for your help…

10 Likes

Dress her like a girl and she’ll look like one. I admit that’s a boyish sculpt, but some pink and some bows and she’ll look very cute and girlie.

6 Likes

I can see a girl.

2 Likes

I see a girl! Your Denver Rose is So Pretty!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think this kit can be a girl with a few little girl outfits and some curly hair. They are both adorable. Nice work!

3 Likes

Girls dress …maybe a different little bit smaller hair band … Hair band with multiple small flowers …

2 Likes

I think once you do the hair and dress her she will be a sweet girl. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if the buyer wants a girl she will see a girl.

8 Likes

Yeah… What Anna said! Beautiful work ROCK STARR!

2 Likes

Definitely can be! She is lovely, @westernstarr!

2 Likes

I think the features are soft enough for a girl and how you do the hair will make a big difference. Love them both,nice work. I’m sure her future Mum will be happy.

4 Likes

I agree with @honojane If you dress her like a girl, she will look like one.

3 Likes

I agree Clydette makes a cute girl! I think some hair will soften the features even more. :+1:

2 Likes

In my honest opinion I see all boy. Just not a very girlish sculpt. :blush:

1 Like

I see a girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starr, she is lovely and I think I can see a little girl in there!! They are both beautiful. Can’t wait to see them finished. Post pictures for us.

1 Like

I think that Star is so lucky to get so much advice. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you ladies for all your advice and help…I have just rooted her hair…still have to do the moist look on the lips, etc but here 'she\ is…

I will do proper photos when she is assembled this evening…Got to get Denver Rose rooted as well as a tiny Hope so they can post off tomorrow but will post photos of all this evening…

Thank you for all the lovely and honest comments…I have to say that I agree with some of the ladies on here that this little one is just meant to be a boy… but hopefully like some of you ladies have said…the new mom will see a girl in it…Definitely will be going home in all pink, pink, PINK! :smile:

5 Likes

They are both so cute, I see a girl, and she looks adorable

2 Likes

Thank you Denise :heart: I hope she thinks so.

1 Like