Is Anyone Else Bothered By Tibby's Head? Please Share Your Tibby

My tibby became a boy.

13 Likes

It’s been a while ago, but I remember it took quite a while. I used his mother’s Filipina hair, so he’s “authentic.” That sculpt really needs bangs with that forehead.

1 Like

This was one of the first few dolls I painted, so excuse the ugly, but here. :grin:

12 Likes

Wow, that Donetta Kay Tibby is amazing! I could hardly recognize the kit!

2 Likes

Amelia and my boy Tibby

13 Likes

Hahaha! Finding Dory. She’s quite a beauty. I love her lips.

I love the boy Tibbys. She makes a cute boy. @taylorsgirl, @DollyPardon they are so adorable.
@LillyBellesBabies wow i would not have recognised that’s Tibby. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

You can easily minimize the forehead by bringing the hairline down to about 1 1/2 inches above her eyelid crease. It works especially well for short, curly hair.

3 Likes

Sony! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Here’s just a wip pic. I got a wig off Amazon.

8 Likes

I think this is my favorite Tibby of all time. I need one just like her but with biracial ringlets so she’ll look like my daughter!

1 Like

It took me 40 hours to root my Tibby. She’s got a BIG head. I was new at rooting then and could probably do it a little faster now but I really have no desire to do so. lol

9 Likes

She is the 1st doll I ever made… one day I’ll give her a touch up, but she’ll always be my 1st and favourite.

9 Likes

Thank you Jeanhai. Like this one I found online. images-3 (1)

5 Likes

@Miss_Kitty that’s a lovely wig. I want to see if I can make one for a doll by following videos on YouTube.

@jeanhai you did a great job 40 hours later. Maybe that’s how long I would take as well.

@RabbidBunnies, your Tibby looks like one of my friends. Skin tone, red lips and eyebrows,

@Countrycradlereborns :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wow. Her hair is great! I want to learn how to root, but not a big headed baby! Maybe an Emma or something.

1 Like

I just wigged mine. I find it difficult rooting the softer vinyl heads. They always cave in on top.

26 Likes

Oh my, @gail!! I love her!! That is one of the cutest Tibbys I have ever seen!!

1 Like

oh you’re too kind Dolly…but thank you! So sweet of you to say so. hugs, Gail

2 Likes

Where did you get that wig, I love it! Beautiful Tibby:)

What an adorable Bo Peep!

1 Like