Irelyn over

Well, the Irelyn challenge is officially over for me. My litte “Francine Dory” AKA Irelyn arrived safely at her new mommy’s home and she just loves her! I am so happy. Francine was such a little “sprite” that you either loved her or hated her so I was holding my breath but I just received a very happy email. Those are the nicest reborning times of all.

9 Likes

That is such great news Helen! Glad her momma loved her.

Yeah. I really sweat it until I know they are happy with them. She said she was even cuter than her pictures.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Helen! It’s a great thing when they think they’re better than the pictures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wait, so is there no official post where all the challenge babies are posted? I thought this was like the AOM at REAL where everyone votes and there is a winner. :blush:

Here they are:

http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/t/irelyn-challenge-poll-voting-open-till-9-pm-eastern-may-20th/25295

Thanks Amy!

What Helen meant is that Irelyn is TOTALLY over because she has sold and the mommy is happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. Our dear Amy intervened again on the side of peace and understanding.
You’re not still confused, are you Izzy?

2 Likes

Nah, I understand now. :slight_smile: Thanks Amy!

2 Likes

I’m happy for your sale Helen. I know what you mean about waiting to hear from the buyer to see if they are happy. I was excited when my buyer for Irelyn posted feedback on ebay that she loved her.

1 Like

Congrats on another happy mom!

Yesterday, my new mommy posted a picture on facebook. It was exciting to see her with her little baby!

3 Likes

I loved your irelyn Helen. I know the new mommy was thrilled.

1 Like