Intruder caught in doll world

My toddlers had a guest join them unannounced :smile: he was trying to get out of Dodge fast when he realized he had been discovered lol.
I had to snap fast because he was moving as fast as he could but you can see him if you look closely once he realized he wasn’t in trouble he gave them all hugs made them lay down so he could play with the toy;s .
First pic is how they usually look before company arrives lol .

Caught in the act look at that face i’m in trouble now !

Oh okay guess it;s alright you babies take a nap time to play .

22 Likes

Haha, that’s so cute.
Those dolls do look like they’re having fun, no wonder he wanted to join in. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It was really cute he was sure worried lol but he played nice so no problem .

Hahaha oh my gosh how adorable is that!!

1 Like

It was a fun catch lol he has always been put off by my babies before guess the little guy is getting into the swing he went around patting them on the head and hugging some .
Just happened to catch him from corner of my eye and snapped as quick as I could he was sure he was in trouble .

2 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

How cute is that!!!

1 Like

Thanks !! I thought so too why I wanted to share

1 Like

Sweet man :heart:

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

Cute shot!

1 Like

Thanks! had to snap fast so not to miss that expression on his face priceless not great focus but enough to see him . lol

He is right at 16 months now just old enough to chase constantly :smile: thank you .

That is so adorable! Awwweeee… thanks so much for sharing such cute photos and the story of the ‘intruder’. It gave me the giggles!

1 Like

Thank you !! It was so unexpected and fun happy you enjoyed it too .

1 Like

Same age as my niece. It’s much harder to control her whereabouts with my son around cos she wants to just be where he is and hug him. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So hard to keep up with but oh so cute at that age such busy little people :smile:

2 Likes