Introducing Shannon Asleep, New Realborn!

We have another amazing new Realborn coming soon! This is Shannon Asleep. Sweet Shannon is about 18.5 long when completed with full limbs. You can find the link to sign up for her release here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3882. She has the most adorable lips ever!

Our first Shannon prototype was reborn by Elena Matterna. Elena’s prototype is absolutely stunning! You can view her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/175253357943. Don’t miss your chance to bid on this sweet baby.

You can also see more photos of the real baby here: shannon asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Real Shannon’s photo session was a fun one to do. She slept perfectly for her princess setup, until we added the pea under her mattress. After that, she woke and stayed awake for the rest of her photo session. We had a good laugh over that! She surely is a real princess. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica
Bountiful Baby

15 Likes

What a cutie. :blush:

Elena’s version is phenomenal! No one would ever guess that’s not a real baby.

2 Likes

She is gorgeous!

I like this one.

Oooooo I love this baby!!!

I love this one! I will definitely be ordering her :heart_eyes:

What a cutie!! :heart_eyes:

I can’t wait for this one

1 Like

Beautiful

She is lovely, love those lips.

I know realborns are made with babies you have easy access to, mostly family members, and damn you all make some beautiful children in your family. I know Utah has becoming more diverse in the last ten years, it would be nice to see more realborns from different ethnicities. We can paint white babies brown but that isn’t the point.

Have you ever considered putting a call out to expectant mother outside of your area where there might be more diversity?

So many of my clients are seeking dolls that look more like their families.

Wish my family lived closer, we are a rainbow over here.

If you ever need someone to travel around the country and scan babies count me in!

I love realborns, still my favorite babies to paint.

1 Like

Will she still be produced? I saw her removed from the website @bountifulbaby ?

4 Likes

I’d like to know too!!!

1 Like