Introducing Realborn® Silvia Awake - New Kit!

Good evening,

We have another adorable new kit coming soon! This is Realborn® Silvia. Our first Silvia Awake prototype, reborn by Samantha Rose-Harker, is on eBay now! Silvia’s sweet little face and chubby cheeks are perfection! Samantha Rose-Harker has done a magnificent job with this stunning prototype. You can view her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255423038673.

Her auction is also featured on our homepage at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Silvia Awake is expected to be released sometime this spring! You can find the link to sign up for her release here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3875. We are so excited for her!

We also have an adorable video of real baby Silvia, found here: Realborn® Silvia - Beautiful real baby footage - YouTube. Real Silvia is such a precious princess!

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Bountiful Baby

6 Likes

Will there be asleep versions of these three newer sculpts too? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Has bbabie changed the the factory where all these new kit’s are coming from? Why would they keep with them and continue to sell kits that have flaws. I wish bbabies would tell us if they are good or bad kits. They should inform us on this you would think.

1 Like

Hopefully these kits don’t have issues. I can’t wait for some new kits, it’s been awhile they all say “coming soon” .

1 Like

I like this kit, she’s similar to Ruby. I love her legs, not sure about her hands though. I hope the opened hand isn’t to big like James was. But I’ll get this kit, it’s cute.

Me too but afraid to buy here. Im pretty sure bbabies can see comments like mine. All they have to so is let us know what were dealing with

I wait for others to buy and post details about the vinyl.

1 Like

Same here!

@bountifulbaby Please let us know if the vinyl issues have been resolved

3 Likes

I want to know if they were made by JD? The good vinyl with good flanges, just like before the pandemic.

3 Likes

@BBMelinda @bbsupport Are these new kits from the JD factory? Have the vinyl issues been resolved?

3 Likes

Makes no sense if bbabies is still dealing with thw bad. Cant figure out why they would and not tell their customers

There was an official announcement a while back about how we were working with the factory to solve the problems with the vinyl being painted over.

For kits that previously had vinyl issues and all the new releases, there should not be any problems with this. While old kits may still have some of the 2nds kits in stock with those problems, new shipments coming in and items are restocked they will not be painted over by the factory. It would be fair to assume that all the new releases will be good quality.

You can always contact the Bountiful Baby customer service about any defective kit, whether from the new or original factory!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Good to know, so the 2nds are the ones that could have problems
What about the regular bb kits ? Are they now good whether they 1st or 2nds ?

Yay!!! I’m eagerly anticipating thier prototypes! I love when new kits come out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So all of the new releases are the older good vinyl from JD and they aren’t the hard funky vinyl such as Ruby and Steven ect?

2 Likes

A list of good and bad vinyl would be nice, this is getting so confusing :confused:

1 Like

Yes, I knew the 2nds need to be stripped. My question is are the new kits coming out in the nice older vinyl?

1 Like

Exactly :100: