Introducing Realborn® Ruby Asleep! First prototype by Evon Nather

We have another gorgeous new Realborn coming soon! Sweet Ruby is expected sometime in early spring. Our first Ruby prototype is on eBay now! She was lovingly reborn by Evon Nather. Here is the link to this precious girl’s eBay auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/203240894023. She is such a beautiful gem!

Her auction is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Be sure to sign up for Ruby’s release! You can find the link to be notified here: ^*Realborn® Ruby Sleeping (19-20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also see many more adorable photos of her here: ruby asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Sweet little ruby was such an expressive baby!

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

She’s adorable! Going to be a popular one I think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Such a sweet, grumpy girl! I love her unique expression!

1 Like

Love her scrunchy face. She is definitely on my wishlist.

She’s adorable :heart:

Not my cup of tea, but I am sure many will like her. Personally I dislike the forehead wrinkles and double fists.

3 Likes

She would be so cute with at least one little stressy spread out hand!

3 Likes

Needing happy and joyful babies right about now

4 Likes

This skeptical face! :star_struck:

6 Likes

I think she will be popular. We haven’t had a real scrunch face since Summer Rain, then the open mouth provides lots of paci options.

2 Likes

Ok excited!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love scrunchy faced babies but they don’t sell as easily for me. I am totally fine with that as I don’t mind them hanging around a little longer. I am totally down to buy this baby when it’s released.

Evon did a beautiful job, she really captures that just born look and her hair painting is lovely. Love that she did the prototype, perfectly chosen artist.

2 Likes

Another I’m super excited for!
BB is gonna be getting all my money this year :rofl:
Between Daphne, Ruby and Dustin so far :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She is beautiful. I like the Idea of having one of each possible expressions in my small collection one day🤫.