Introducing Newborn Emmy Asleep - New 1/4 limb Realborn®

Good evening!

We are pleased to announce that both our newborn Emmy Awake and newborn Emmy Asleep are expected to be released THIS MONTH! We couldn’t be more excited for Emmy! She is our very first Realborn to have 1/4 length limbs, making her the most cuddly Realborn we’ve had yet!

Our first prototype of Newborn Emmy Asleep was reborn by Elena Matterna. Elena did beautiful work bringing her to life! You can see more of her photos here: emmy asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Newborn Emmy is the newborn version of our toddler Emmy Realborn. She is also the big sister to Realborns Joseph, Darren, and Canon. We are so excited for Emmy’s newborn version to be released! You can sign up for her release here: ^*Realborn® Newborn Emmy Sleeping (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

We will also have an awake version of her newborn kit. You can find the link to sign up for her release here: ^*Realborn® Newborn Emmy Awake (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). Both of these amazing new kits are expected to be in stock sometime this month, so keep your eye out for them! :wink:

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

13 Likes

I dont think Ive been more excited about a kit! she is so pretty and the snuggle factor of those 1/4 limbs has me really excited

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Please tell me you will sell the limbs separately so we can make other 1/4 limb cuddle babies too!

8 Likes

I couldn’t tell that was the prototype and not the baby! So cute and I really like this one!

1 Like

She is so precious! Looks so much like her brothers.

1 Like

Oooh yess please!!

Amazing! Can’t wait to get her!

1 Like

I hope they have plenty of bodies to go with this kit

There are plans to release a 1/4 limb set without a head in the newborn size(still in the works) Maybe there will be a couple of seconds hands and feet you can get to pair with a head, If I’m not wrong the seconds parts are sold in sets of arms and legs and the heads all separate. try to snatch some if you can! :grin:

5 Likes

She’s adorable.

Yayayay! Love that! Thank you :slight_smile: in the meantime I will check in the seconds.

2 Likes