Introducing Michael! New Realborn Prototype on eBay!

Open eyes or at least one, yawner with open hands. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We do have a yawning Realborn coming soon. :wink: Leilani will have a yawning version in a few months. I can’t wait!

At first, our Realborns were related. When we were practicing, it was easier to practice with my parent’s grandbabies and employees kids. We have actually been open to the public for a while now, though. We are not quite ready to open to the public for toddlers (since toddler kits take longer to create), but we are open to the public for newborn scanning.

You’d be surprised by how many times a baby can look alike without being related. We’ve turned down babies who have no known relation due to looking like one we already have. If you do a simple google search for “newborn photography”, it is quite amazing how alike real babies can look. We are continually on the hunt for more unique babies, though, and I think you are all going to love some of the babies we have coming! <3

Sincerely,
Jessica

29 Likes

Oh no! I better start saving, lol! :scream:

3 Likes

Oh I love him! Can’t wait to get to reborn this baby!

2 Likes

How exciting!!

I love Michael, hes a must have for me as well. This prototype is gorgeous!

3 Likes

OMG :scream: I AM IN LOVE!! He is such a beautiful baby, I need him!! I must start to save some money​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He’s absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I would certainly purchase Michael. He is beautiful. But, I, too, do think that some of the realborns tend to look too much alike. And I still wish the sculptors would make some 1/4 limbed babies. They are so so cuddly.

2 Likes

I think Michael is very unique. He has a similar upper lip area to Darren, but I don’t think he looks too much like any of the others personally. He might make a cute brother to Alma though!

3 Likes

You’ve got it right on why the babies tend to have a really relaxed asleep expression:) The newborns have to basically be still for a full 3-5 seconds for each scan, I do try to catch expressions as much as possible…got lots of failed attempts. but each session gets better and better. There are a lot of new realborns coming out this year that I had success with scanning during an expression, hopefully everyone will love them a lot.

15 Likes

There are also biracial babies that sometimes have lighter skin when they are first born and scanning takes place before the pigment in their skin shows a more true color:)

4 Likes

Y’all are on a mission to keep me broke. :grin:

I love, love, love the babies that are coming out. Would also love to see some in different sizes. Maybe not all as well fed as Joseph :rofl: (my favorite chunky kit btw), but like maybe one month, two month, three month sizes. The clothing options are so good right above newborn… and if it is ever possible… a slightly open mouth, maybe sculpted longer in the back… whatever it takes to take a full, unmodified paci, you will hit the motherload as far as sales go. No one else is doing it and I have no idea why. It is one of the biggest requests that we get.

12 Likes

Landon sized :heart:

6 Likes

Yes! I think I have sold 22 or 23 versions of this kit. He is super cute, but much of this had to do with the size.

3 Likes

saved. and noted. I will see what can be done:)

7 Likes

Oh My goodness he is an angel!!!

Oh my I am giddy I am so excited, I need to learn to paint faster! Thank you for always striving to make us so happy!

2 Likes

Oh man I’m gonna need this one!!

I haven’t fallen for a Realborn this hard since Darren!

2 Likes

we do have a yawning baby coming out soon:) I didn’t measure it to fit the mouth to a full size pacifier but I will keep that in mind for babies I am working on currently. what type of pacifier does everyone want to be able to use?

9 Likes