Introducing Michael! New Realborn Prototype on eBay!

We have an amazing new Realborn coming soon!

Our first ever Michael prototype is on eBay now. He was beautifully reborn by Samantha Rose-Harker. Samantha’s Michael is absolutely stunning! You can view his auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/143525726485.

Michael’s auction is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Michael’s kit is coming soon! You can find the link to sign up to be notified of his release here: Realborn® Sleeping Michael (20" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

The real baby Michael weighed an adorable 6lbs 10oz at birth. You can see more of the real baby here: Michael Asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Have a great evening!

Bountiful Baby

25 Likes

He’s perfect!:heart: Y’all keep coming out with these irresistible kits that I honestly can not say no to and I’m going to end up building a house just for my dolls. :joy: Honestly though the realisim just blows me away! Thank you for creating these beautiful kits for us to enjoy.

2 Likes

Wow! This guy takes the cake- definitely one of the best Realborns yet!

1 Like

Ooo I love him!!!

Oh wow!!! Thank you he’s a beauty! So exciting :heart_eyes:. Need to start a kit of the month club subscription
:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful baby!

Beautiful baby

Good thing it’s tax time. I’m going to need about 5 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: look how beautiful!

4 Likes

Yay, a chunk! I love him and that prototype is awesome!

He’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: can’t wait !

He’s beautiful!

Are you thinking Johanna and Leilani?

I think of the babies as blank canvases it is hard sometimes when we see the “real” baby and prototypes to see anything beyond that. I never really saw Skya as anything other than Caucasian the first time I painted her, this time though I see her wanting to be something else. That’s what is so amazing about the not so unique babies, they are so easy to push one way or another :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was just thinking maybe a vote on what faces they should print! If I remember correctly they did something like this at the 2016 rose show, I think it would be really cool for like a yawning baby like one of his pictures! But I don’t really know about the tech required for it.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, so many beautiful babies he is so beautiful

Yes! I too wish we could get a yawning one or an open mouth smiling in his/her sleep newborn
May just be me but I think that would be so precious.

1 Like

There are other biracial realborns as well, it’s not always obvious and It is good to hear input from everyone so that we keep it on our mind when people submit photos of their baby:)

5 Likes

These babies are all related therefore they all resemble each other. They are all beautiful babies but when they look so much alike it takes the ‘bloom’ off, ya know?.

I love Michael, he’s a must have for me

Is it a picture that they scan? I thought it was a 3-d scan of the actual baby. That’s why a lot of them are asleep with peaceful expressions etc because they have to stay still for so long? Maybe @bbsupport could give us a more in-depth explanation of what goes into creating a realborn like maybe a video of the process ::hint,hint::

4 Likes

I would LOVE a realborn with a mouth open enough for a full pacifier :heart: I dont know if it is possible… and a yawner would be adorable

9 Likes