Introducing Johannah Awake! Prototype by Anna Sheva, on eBay now!

Good Evening!

We are excited to announce that Johannah’s Awake version is coming soon! We have our first ever Johannah Awake prototype on eBay now. This lovely little girl was beautifully reborn by Anna Sheva. You can view her auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm//254488036690. We love Anna’s version of her!

Johannah Awake’s kit is about 19 inches long when completed and has full limbs. You can sign up to be notified of her release here: Realborn® Johannah™ Awake (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Here is a link to see adorable video footage of the real baby Johannah: Realborn® Johannah - Darling Footage of the Real Baby! - YouTube. You can also see more photos of the real baby here: Realborn Johannah Awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

16 Likes

So precious! She is on my list for sure!! Just gotta work on my AA tones…

1 Like

Aww, I enjoyed the video with real Johannah so much!

I love the video of Johanna. The Johanna kits is one of my favorite kits.

I love the video of this beautiful baby. I’m gonna save my Sleeping Johanna to make twins when the awake version is released.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get her ! I will do like you @Msmimi04 and keep my asleep kit to make twins.
The video is beautiful !

1 Like

She’s such a pretty baby. Some of her expressions look like she’s thinking 'What are you people doing? So cute.

1 Like

I just now realized that the Kinby Imani is actually Johannah. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness!! :heart: I’m going to have to get that doll as well as Johanna awake I loved that little open mouth expression.

Wow, that prototype is gorgeous! I bet she’ll sell for a good amount of money. I actually checked the ebay listing to see if you didn’t accidentally post a picture of a real baby instead of the reborn.

1 Like