Introducing Jenny

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Nicole (babybliss) when she delivered Jenny to my office. Nicole is a very sweet lady. Thanks Nicole for making it possible for me to get one of the Gotz babies.

I’d like you to meet my new baby, Jenny. She is not reborn but she’s so soft and cuddly.

These were the clothes she arrived in:

When we got home from work I changed her clothes:

Thank you Kimm! Are those the Christmas clothes you were hoping would fit her? She looks adorable & I’m so glad you like her. I kinda miss her lol.
Hugs,
Nicole
lunch soon?

Oh she’s beautiful!

— Begin quote from “Babybliss”

Thank you Kimm! Are those the Christmas clothes you were hoping would fit her? She looks adorable & I’m so glad you like her. I kinda miss her lol.
Hugs,
Nicole
lunch soon?

— End quote

yes these are the Christma clothes. I need to get a different long sleeve top and a pair of tights for her to wear under the dress. I think I like her in the Santa suit best.

Yes ma’am, we will have to do lunch soon.

Oh she is so cute! Wish I had been able to get one. Oh well. Just a reminder that the Puppi’s are known for staining so make sure you wash her christmas clothes (that are super precious) if they are new (especially since they are red).

Awe…Jenny was my first choice…but you beat me to her…lol…Congrats Hun…i am getting Laura…and i can’t wait to get her home…her and Jenny are the only 2 that called out to me…and i am so happy that Nicole is allowing me to get her…i so love her face…
Jenny looks soo adorable in her new outfits…soo soo cute…keep the pics coming i love the dressups…
Thanx Hun for sharing her…

— Begin quote from “youngluv4ever”

… Just a reminder that the Puppi’s are known for staining so make sure you wash her christmas clothes (that are super precious) if they are new (especially since they are red).

— End quote

Thanks for the info; I did not know this, but to be honest, I don’t know anything about the Gotz babies other than they are adorable.

She’s a beautiful doll!