Introducing 2 New Realborns! Bryson Asleep and Christopher Awake

We are pleased to introduce our 2 newest Realborns, Bryson Asleep and Christopher Awake!

Bryson is about 18 inches long when completed. He has the most squishy lips and perfect little cheeks! You can sign up for his release here: Realborn® Bryson Sleeping (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also see more of the precious real Bryson here: bryson asleep - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Christopher Awake is also about 18 inches long when completed. He is the adorable awake version of our Christopher Asleep Realborn. He is too cute for words! You can sign up for his release here: Realborn® Christopher Awake (18.5" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). You can also see more of the real baby here: christopher awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

The first ever prototypes of these amazing babies are on eBay now!

Jacqueline Kramer, Bryson Asleep eBay Auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/224147451366

Marie Gambus-Metayer, Christopher Awake eBay Auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324289590609

Jacqueline Kramer and Marie Gambus-Metayer are the talented artists who reborned these new prototypes. Both auctions are a must watch! You can also find their auctions featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

Have a great evening!

Love, Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

Cute! but why are all the new Realborn lips so big. Looks like they got plumper injections. Almost cartoony. The real babies lips don’t look that big…,

10 Likes

soo cute. The opened eye one reminds me of the Miles kit.

6 Likes

Totally what I thought!

6 Likes

They are both so precious! :two_hearts: So excited for their release.

1 Like

I agree! The new realborns either have exaggerated wrinkles or exaggerated lips. I thought the point of the new scanner was to make them more like the real babies. But they just keep looking less and less like the real babies. :cry:

8 Likes

Both adorable but especially love Christopher awake.

2 Likes

Me too! :wink:

1 Like

I actually love the lips.

3 Likes

I love the lips and these babies are so adorable! I was not a fan of the too many wrinkles look. These are perfect. Lovely! And cannot wait to purchase the sleeper

2 Likes

Loooooove Christopher awake!!! Can’t wait to get him home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with the lips looking to big. Not a fan. But I love that they are getting so many new kits out so offten.

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s wrong with me but none of the ‘newer’ realborns have been grabbing me lately-----not sure why as the real babies are always so precious!

7 Likes

I dislike most of their lips or eyelids lately. :confused:
I know it seems “mean” to say on this forum but I’m not fond of many of the newer ones.
I know a lot of alternative artist will probably like them though.

9 Likes

To me, they don’t look as much like the real babies (which I think are adorable) as they used to.

5 Likes

This is NOT anything against BB, I Love BB and what they do for all of us, just not real crazy about the newer ones. I think they are bringing out so many now that we’re just getting too used to them. Love Ya BB!!

4 Likes

These are my favorite so far :heart: Can’t wait to get them!

Can’t wait to see an ethnic/biracial version of Bryson :heart_eyes: I was playing around on my phone, seeing what he could look like.

6 Likes

Not just you :wink: . I don’t plan to buy any new realborns. None of them melted my heart or triggered even slight desire to paint them. Sooooo many came out and no favorites :frowning:
Totally agree with @ellakabella and @Katinafleming. Most of them look cartoonish with they blow up lips and over wrinkled eyelids.

I also know people trying to file those creases down and vinyl does not take paint well :frowning:

4 Likes

I will say I adore Christopher asleep though! His lips and wrinkles look normal! I also love Canon!

7 Likes