International sales and shipping?

I was wondering, of those that ship internationally, if you exclude any countries that you are unwilling to ship to. I want to try selling internationally, but am unsure of what countries are easiest to ship to. If you have any info to share, I would be very grateful.

As long as you post with on line tracking and signature on delivery, you should be OK for PP protection. Especially now that the period for lodging INR is being extended; in the past some countries, like Italy, had a very slow post and people would open INR, just because they were running out of time. Just make sure you state clearly in your listings that any customs charges are the buyer’s responsibility and not included in the postage. Unless you use the Global Shipping Program, but they are very expensive - I saw the other day kit with postal charge $80 (normally I pay about $30 from US)

1 Like

Thank you so much.

We currently ship to the following countries (you will find them all on the “drop-down” country list during checkout):

Argentina
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Barbados
Belgium
Belize
Bermuda
Bhutan
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Canada
Chile
China
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cyprus
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Grenada
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Malta
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Senegal
Singapore
Slovak Republic
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
UK
USA

If a country you are interested in is not in the above list, we do not ship there at this time (i.e., we are unwilling to ship there because of the risk involved in doing so).

Hope this helps!

Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

Thank you, that is a great help.

I have shipped to Australia, Sweden, UK, Saudi Arabia with no problems.

Thanks for the info.

I have always thought that it’s almost as easy to ship to an international country as it is to your own. Why not give it a go? (we international buyers will thank you for it!) The only thing you have to do is make sure that your terms are clear, just as @ludmila said. If you give shipping options, make sure they know the times involved (as in, regular parcel may take 6-8 weeks). And please don’t use the global shipping programme. If you do, you might as well not bother to offer international shipping. Most international buyers will skip your listing and move on to someone with better terms.

1 Like